Once you have some original songs and you are regularly performing, you might start wondering… what next?
And there are so many things you could spend your time on to further your career, but only so many hours in a day. Where do you put your focus?
We will help you identify what’s truly important to you, set both reasonable and “dream” goals, and make a plan for getting from here to there. We will also keep you accountable to that plan and help you adjust along the way.
If and when it comes time to look for representation, we will assist with that as well.
We can help with:
- Goal setting and priorities
- Booking and promoting shows
- Effective networking
- Strategizing your use of social media
- Fanbase building
- Avoiding scams
- Defining the best streams of income for you
- Securing interviews and podcast features
- Interview skills
- Writing press releases
- Copyright, licensing, publishing, and music libraries
Am I Ready to Work on My Career?
If you are already performing your original music on a regular basis and you have fans who come to your shows, you might be ready.
If you aren’t yet performing regularly, it might be a bit too soon.