Top-Notch Training For Contemporary Vocalists
We help our clients develop unique voices inspired by their favorite singers using modern, healthy, science-based vocal methods.
Our highly experienced and educated teachers – who all perform contemporary music themselves – understand how healthy contemporary singing differs from classical singing.
We have teachers who specialize in Pop/Rock (a wide umbrella that includes country, R&B, blues, and other mainstream genres), Musical Theatre, Latin/Spanish, and Screaming/Hard Rock. And yes – we do have a highly educated and experienced classical coach on staff as well – who sings in an R&B/Funk band!
Lessons are available in person and online.
A Focus on Continuing Education
We are involved with the International Voice Teachers of Mix, a pioneering organization that brings together voice scientists, medical professionals, and voice teachers to further knowledge of healthy and effective usage of the singing voice.
Our teachers participate in internal and external ongoing education to keep up with rapid developments in vocal science advancements.
They also meet regularly to share techniques and help each other grow.
Adrienne, Performance High’s owner and founder, is a mentor teacher with IVTOM, and trains all new vocal coaches personally to ensure continuity and high standards.
In Your Lessons, You’ll Learn How To…
- Sing across your whole range without a break
- Sing higher and lower than you can now
- Get more power and resonance with less strain and tension
- See consistency in your voice, from note to note and day to day
- Improve tone
- Be more expressive and artistic
- Sing appropriately for your genre and personality
- Polish pitches, riffs, and runs
- Develop your unique sound
- Perform with confidence and charisma