“Performance High has a highly educated, experienced, professional, prompt and personal staff. They gave me the skills and confidence I needed to excel at my audition for NBC’s ‘The Voice’. The studio is an intimate, inspiring setting. Performance High is fostering an excellent environment for growth as a vocalist and artist.”
- Misty Nelson, vocalist
Thank you for your interest in taking lessons at Performance High. Our teachers are in high demand and they have full schedules, so we would like to learn about you to make sure there’s a good mutual fit. We look for clients who are motivated, grounded, and dedicated to whatever goals they have – even if those goals are just having fun or personal development.
To help us determine whether there’s a good mutual fit, please let us know:
- Are you looking for work with us on your voice, or another service such as stage skills, artist development, songwriting lessons, and/or guitar lessons?
- What genre(s) do you like to perform or play?
- Please let us know a little about your musical background: instrument(s) played, education or lessons you’ve taken, performance experience.
- Why are you looking to consult with a teacher to take your music to the next level? What do you hope to get out of working with a teacher?
- What days and times of the day would you like to take lessons?
- Do you have any goals for your musical career? If it’s just for fun or for a personal challenge, that’s fine! But we’d also like to know if you have goals such as making music a full-time career, trying out for a voice show, or other forming or joining a band.
- Are you looking for lessons in Denver or Lafayette?
(between 9am-9pm MST only, please)
We will probably get back to you within a few hours, but sometimes it may take as long as one day.
If you email, please include your phone number.
We look forward to talking to you.
“Since I’ve started all my voice lessons I have learned so much! I am now able to go higher and and I feel more comfortable while I’m singing. I always have an awesome time while I’m at my lessons. They’re all so much fun!”
“I have been singing and performing for over 30 years and had never had formal vocal training. With more tenor than I knew what to do with, I knew I was failing to realize my full range and strength and it was effecting my vocal longevity. Fearing that I had too many bad habits that would be difficult to shake I was wary to begin this effort. Tyler helped ease those concerns and helped me focus on the work and technique. We worked together to set measurable goals and a plan to gauge my progress. The most helpful aspects of our work has been the assessment and notes of my performing/singing/playing. This has been invaluable as it identifies my ingrained bad habits as they occur so I can become more aware and learn how to properly approach the song. My band and I have clearly noticed the difference. With Tyler’s help and coaching I have comprised a plan to elevate my musicianship and vocals that will take me to the next level as a performer. Thank you Tyler!”
“I’ve gained a lot of confidence singing and extended the comfortable range of my voice. It has been a lot of fun and very helpful!”