Artist Development Rates
Artist Development sessions are usually at least one hour long. You can pay by the lesson, by the month, or by the 4-month period. Save $5/hour by paying by the month; pay for four months and save $10/hour.
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Full lesson payment is due for cancellations or reschedules inside that window. If you can’t make your lesson due to snow or transportation issues, we can still have the lesson by Skype, FaceTime, or Google Hangout. Our system sends automated emails and texts, so you’ll be sure to remember when you have a lesson. You can also log in to your account and view your upcoming schedule. Not receiving, or not reading, a reminder email or text does not let you off the hook for showing up to your lesson.
- Monthly payments cover four weekly lessons in one calendar month. (Five if there are five lesson days in that month, such as five Tuesdays, and you stick to your lesson day.)
- If your teacher can’t make a regular lesson and you can’t mutually reschedule, we’ll pro-rate that month.
- You can reschedule lessons, if your teacher can.
- Credit card auto-payments charge on the 1st.
- Cash and checks are due at the last lesson of the preceding month.
- To stop your monthly payment, contact Adrienne (email@example.com) before the charge runs.
- Unused lessons don’t roll over month to month.
- The 24-hour cancellation policy still applies. (Lessons rescheduled less than 24 hours in advance are considered late cancellations and count toward your 4-lesson monthly total.)
- Four-month payments cover four months of weekly lessons, which is a total of 17 lessons.
- The entire payment is due up front.
- 5% discount for cash or check payment.
- If you or your teacher can’t make a regular lesson, we trust that you can mutually reschedule during the 4-month period. If not, let Adrienne know and we’ll make it right.
- Unused lessons don’t roll over from one four-month period to another four-month period.
- The 24-hour cancellation policy still applies. (Lessons rescheduled less than 24 hours in advance are considered late cancellations and count toward the 17-lesson total.)
Artist Development Services
Artist development includes all services such as career planning, branding and identity, songwriting, music business, and stage performance coaching. Your artist development coach is Justin.
Pay by the session: $75/hour
Pay by the month: $280/month
Pay for four months (17 sessions): $1105/4 months
See the Classes page for details.
Half-hour lessons with Justin: $32.50 each or $120/month
Hour lessons with Justin: $55 each or $200/month
All studio services are with Justin Long.
Private Production Consulting
Learn how to produce, record, mix, or master; or get help with your home studio
Production, Recording, Mixing, Mastering
$40/hour or negotiable flat rate per project